Maintains and supports distributed and decentralized blockchain-based networks or block-chain applications such as cryptocurrency exchange, payment processing, document sharing, and digital voting. Designs and deploys secure block-chain design patterns and solutions over geographically distributed networks using advanced technologies. May assist with infrastructure setup and testing for application transparency and security.
This career is part of the.
A person in this career:
- Assesses blockchain threats, such as untested code and unprotected keys.
- Automates the deployment of software updates over geographically distributed network nodes.
- Designs and deploys blockchain design patterns to make transactions secure, transparent, and immutable.
- Designs and develops blockchain technologies for industries such as finance and music.
- Designs and implements dashboard and data visualizations to meet customer reporting needs.
- Designs and implements data repositories to integrate data.
- Designs and verifies cryptographic protocols to protect private information.
- Determines specifications for, or implements, logging.
- Develops a maintainable code base using object-oriented design principles, practices, or patterns.
- Discusses and plans systems with solution architects, system engineers, or cybersecurity experts to meet customer requirements.